Dave Raymond begins with Genesis, then traces world history all the way to the life of Christ. This incredible series synthesizes the events recorded in the Bible with ancient history, showing clearly how God’s providence directed the events in the ancient world. A must-have course for those wanting their children to have a Biblical worldview of history.
- 130 videos (5 lectures per lesson, ~20-25 min each, 44 hours total)
- 4 projects
- Year-long Portfolio
- 212-page Student Reader based on original sources (PDF, EPUB, and MOBI)
- Teacher’s Guide with Scope & Sequence (PDF, EPUB, and MOBI)
- Dedicated EPUB & Kindle versions of the Student Reader and Teacher’s Guide using Dyslexia-friendly fonts. View a side-by-side sample.
- Weekly Exams
- Dates covered: Creation to A.D. 33
Credit: One High School History/Social Studies
Click on the FAQ tab for a complete breakdown of hours spent per area to qualify for high school credit.
Ages: 13+ (We recommend children be over age 13 to take this class due to mature content in some pagan civilizations. Please be aware of some brief artistic nudity in some of the historical artwork that is presented in the course.)
Dave Raymond lives in rural Middle Tennessee with his wife and 6 children where he has taught the humanities for the past 12 years. He teaches the disciplines of history, literature, composition, and Latin through Quiller Tutorials.