New to homeschooling? These moms can help. Their kids range from toddlers to college freshmen, and they’ve homeschooled all of them. But just like you they started out with hundreds of questions:
- “Can I actually teach my child to read?”
- “Is it possible to homeschool teenagers?”
- “What does a typical day look like?”
- “What are the first practical steps?”
Been homeschooling for a while? These moms can help. Like you, they understand that every year and every child is a new adventure. The questions haven’t stopped coming:
- “How do I choose learning materials?”
- “Can I mix homeschooling methods?”
- “What kind of learner(s) do I have?”
- “How do I juggle everything?”
You’ll get access to two conversations packed with practical wisdom, delivered by moms with a heart for children.
There are no reviews yet.