To apply for any position, click below or email us at email@example.com. Please include the name of the position in the subject line, then explain why you would be a good fit. Please include experience, links to prior work, and a resume (if available).
We are looking for someone with strong homeschool experience to lead the marketing team for Compass Classroom. It’s important that the director has a creative mind, a background in the liberal arts, and a Christian worldview. Specific skills/area needed:
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to create effective email marketing campaigns using automation
- Ability to use social media and grow audiences (FB, IG, Pinterest, YT, et al.)
- Ability to build and manage a marketing team
- Ability to work in WordPress and direct web design
- Ability to create marketing funnels to capture new audiences
- Ability to create marketing campaigns and brand products
- A good eye for graphic design and ability to direct a designer
Must live in the Nashville/Middle Tennessee area. Full-time position.
Assist the marketing director by overseeing specific marketing areas of the company, to include: email marketing, social media, blogs, and affiliates. Requires good organizational skills, attention to details, and solid writing abilities. A good eye for design would be helpful. Part-time.
Oversee email marketing for Compass Classroom. Includes designing emails, managing email automations, and determining best practices. Ability to write well and have a good eye for design necessary. Prior email marketing experience important. Familiarity with Compass Classroom products a plus. Part-time.
Graphic Design/Layout for Blog & Email
Use WordPress Gutenburg to layout blog posts, drag-and-drop for emails, simple edits, research/insert images, and ensure desktop/mobile accuracy. 10-20 hours a week. Part-time.
Looking for a junior editor with FCPX skills, for help with educational videos, marketing videos, etc. Familiarity with homeschooling, creation science, and other topics is a plus.