One guide comes with the set, but you can order additional guides for class members on this page.
The 266p Study Guide includes each lesson in a convenient paragraph format with additional material not included in the videos:
- Multiple choice, short answer, and discussion questions for each lesson;
- Scope & Sequence included in the Study Guide for easy curriculum planning;
- Full answer key included in the book for convenient self-guided study;
- For Further Reading sections with chapter listings for the 4th Edition of our recommended Basic Economics textbook;
- Digital study guides have a linked Table of Contents for easy navigation.
Lessons 1 to 5 introduce key economic principles; Lessons 6 and 7 explain the relationships between theology, philosophy, and economics; Lessons 9 to 12 examine the application of economics in real-life systems. Everything in this course fits together, with each lesson generally building on the lesson before it.
- And God Created Economics | Stewardship in God’s Image (14:59)
- The Economic Problem of Sin | Law, Liberty & Government (19:29)
- The Path from Work to Wealth | Production, Property & Tools (20:31)
- The Route From Scarcity to Plenty | Money, Markets & Trade (19:38)
- The Role of the Entrepreneur | Capital, Calculation & Profit (16:36)
- A Tale of Two Theologies, Part 1 | From God to Politics (24:13)
- A Tale of Two Theologies, Part 2 | Economic Philosophies & Systems (18:19)
- Government Intervention | Basic Principles & Education (18:35)
- The Two Mysteries of Monetary Policy | Inflation & Depressions (27:29)
- The Welfare & Corporate States of America | The Costs of Redistribution (23:21)
- Economics Has Consequences | The Real Effects of Sin (26:05)
- Kingdom Economics (14:38)