Includes Economics for Everybody DVD & Study Guide + Basic Economics, 4th Edition Textbook
Use the DVD, Study Guide & Textbook together for high school economics credit.
Download our free Scope & Sequence that maps out a semester class with answers, additional assignments, etc.
See specific products for complete information on each.
Lessons 1 to 5 introduce key economic principles; Lessons 6 and 7 explain the relationships between theology, philosophy, and economics; Lessons 9 to 12 examine the application of economics in real-life systems. Everything fits together with each lesson generally building on the lesson before it.
- And God Created Economics | Stewardship in God’s Image
- The Economic Problem of Sin | Law | Liberty & Government
- The Path from Work to Wealth | Production | Property & Tools
- The Route From Scarcity to Plenty | Money | Markets & Trade
- The Role of the Entrepreneur | Capital | Calculation & Profit
- A Tale of Two Theologies | Part 1 | From God to Politics
- A Tale of Two Theologies | Part 2 | Economic Philosophies & Systems
- Government Intervention | Basic Principles & Education
- The Two Mysteries of Monetary Policy | Inflation & Depressions
- The Welfare & Corporate States of America | The Costs of Redistribution
- Economics Has Consequences | The Real Effects of Sin
- Kingdom Economics