- This license is for group use of American History. It applies to a homeschool co-op, school, or other group setting. This license is priced per child. This license requires a minimum of three students in the class.
- This license is good for one year from date of purchase. At the end of your license term, you may purchase an additional license for the next year based on the new number of students; otherwise, the set reverts to an individual or family license.
- If you ordered the DVD, you will receive one set for use by the teacher. Worksheets are in PDF format, so can be printed as many times as necessary.
Master storyteller Dave Raymond delivers a dynamic history of the United States in this popular introduction to his four-year history series. He applies a Christian worldview to the characters, events, theology, literature, art, and religious beliefs of the nation. His American history homeschool curriculum has transformed thousands of Middle School and High School students. Yours can be next.
American History is Year 1 in a series of one-year homeschool history curricula. American History consists of:
- 130 videos (5 lectures per lesson, ~10-15 min each, 25 hours total )
- 4 projects
- Year-long Portfolio
- 284-page Student Reader based on original sources (PDF, EPUB and MOBI)
- Teacher’s Guide with Scope & Sequence (PDF, EPUB, and MOBI)
- Dedicated EPUB & Kindle versions of the Student Reader and Teacher’s Guide using Dyslexia-friendly fonts. View a side-by-side sample.
- Weekly Exams
- Dates covered: 1500s to 1910
Credit: One High School History/Social Studies
Click on the FAQ tab for a complete breakdown of hours spent per area to qualify for high school credit.
Please be aware of some brief artistic nudity in some of the historical artwork that is presented in the course.
Dave Raymond lives in rural Middle Tennessee with his wife and 6 children where he has taught the humanities for the past 12 years. He runs Quiller Tutorials, where students learn the disciplines of history, literature, composition, and Latin.
There are no reviews yet.