These MP4 video files must first be downloaded to your computer, unarchived (an automatic process), then played on your computer or copied to any tablet or mobile device.
This license is for group use of Latin 2. It applies to a homeschool co-op, school, or other group setting.
This license is priced per child, so please input the number of children in the group in the quantity space. For example, 8 children would be 8 x $45 each = $360.
This license requires a minimum of three students in the class.
This license is good for one year from date of purchase. At the end of your license term, you may purchase an additional license for the next year based on the new number of students; otherwise, the set reverts to an individual or family license.
This license is good for one set of lessons to be used by the teacher. Each lesson includes 3 videos (Grammar, Sentences & Reading) and 3 PDF Worksheets.
Dwane Thomas is a Latin magician: he’s spent over 15 years turning students into Latin speakers and readers. His secret? He’s one of those unique teachers who makes learning difficult subjects fun and enjoyable. Thousands of children have already been transformed through his magic: let yours be next.
Some unique benefits to Visual Latin:
- Uses a combination of short videos and worksheets for different learning styles
- Keeps children engaged through clear explanations and fun humor
- Includes Latin translations of simplified Vulgate Bible in every lesson
- Combines the best aspects of the natural and traditional methods of learning
Visual Latin includes:
- 3 videos per lesson covering Grammar, Sentences, and Reading
- PDF Worksheets
- Weekly Quizzes
- Quizlet Vocabulary Flashcards Online
- Teacher’s Guide with Scope and Sequence
Note: Dwane Thomas uses ecclesiastical pronunciation in Visual Latin. For an explanation of the differences, watch this video.
Make sure to visit our Resources page for additional Latin learning materials.