If you’re confused about teaching economics, or are just looking for a great homeschool economics curriculum, this is the place to begin. RC Sproul, Jr.’s consummate teaching is illustrated with hundreds of fun and interesting clips from old movies, cartoons, and instructional videos. The goal of this series is to make learning economics interesting and enjoyable.
- Shows how economic freedom is directly related to religious freedom;
- Examines the roles of trade, markets, money, and entrepreneurship;
- Explores the differences between socialism, interventionism, and free markets;
- Explains how stewardship is at the heart of a healthy economic system;
- Includes a complete study guide with discussion questions, short answer, and recommended additional reading. – Updated July 2021! View the updated sample by clicking Try 2 Free Lessons above.
If you desire to take this for high school credit, we recommend pairing it with the excellent economics textbook Basic Economics available in our store. The updated Study Guide is now linked to the 4th edition of that textbook and contains a full Scope & Sequence for planning. To order more study guides (one included with this set), click here.
The Study Guide includes a scope and sequence as well as an answer key to the assignments.