If you’re confused about teaching economics, or are just looking for a great homeschool economics curriculum, this is the place to begin. RC Sproul, Jr.’s consummate teaching is illustrated with hundreds of fun and interesting clips from old movies, cartoons, and instructional videos. The goal of this series is to make learning economics interesting and enjoyable.
- Shows how economic freedom is directly related to religious freedom;
- Examines the roles of trade, markets, money, and entrepreneurship;
- Explores the differences between socialism, interventionism, and free markets;
- Explains how stewardship is at the heart of a healthy economic system;
- Includes a complete study guide with discussion questions, short answer, and recommended addl reading.
If you desire to take this for high school credit, we recommend pairing it with the excellent economics textbook Basic Economics
available in our store. To order more study guides (one included with this set), click here
We also recommend that you download the Scope and Sequence/Answer Guide
for use in teaching this class.