Get your first month FREE.
Use It On Any Device:
- American History (130 videos + PDF book/1 History Credit)
- Modernity/World History (135 videos + PDF book/1 History Credit)
- NEW Antiquity (130 videos+ PDF book/1 History Credit) – Coming August 15
- Visual Latin 1 (90 videos + PDF book/1 Language Credit)
- Visual Latin 2 (90 videos + PDF book/1 Language Credit)
- Economics for Everybody (12 videos + PDF book)
- Devotional Biology (81 videos + PDF book/1 Lab Science Credit)
- Filmmaking from the First Directors (30 videos/1 Art Credit)
- Grammar of Poetry (30+ Videos/1 Half HS Literature )
- NEW Grammar for Writers (41 Videos / 1 Half HS Language Arts or Writing Credit)
- The Greeks (48+ Videos/2 HS Literature and Social Studies Credit)
- The Romans (48+ Videos/2 HS Literature and Social Studies Credit)
- NEW Christendom (48+ Videos/2 HS Literature and Social Studies Credit)
Creation Science Resources:
Start Your FREE Month Now
Subscriptions differ from their digital counterparts in how you pay for them. Rather than pay the entire product price on the day of purchase, you pay the recurring monthly charge as advertised. Digital describes content, and subscription describes the payment method.
Subscriptions are licensed to a single family. In other words, use your Compass Classroom Membership subscription for all of the children in your household! All 130+ lessons are available to your family members at a single monthly price.
If you are leading a coop or tutorial and plan to use one of our subscription courses, we ask that all participating families purchase a subscription to the course used in the tutorial. If the tutorial is using American History, then participating families may either purchase the single American History subscription or the Compass Classroom Membership which contains American History and many other courses.
Not yet, but we plan to make regular increases in our catalog. New products will be developed with a subscription model in mind. The Compass Classroom Membership provides access to most of our subscription catalog in one product.
No. We’re not providing any disruption to our valued customers. We’re simply providing an affordable way to integrate some of our other products into your homeschool.
You may, however, find value in purchasing a subscription in addition to your physical or downloadable product. Subscription products are as mobile as your Internet-ready devices. Going on a trip as part of your American History study? Take your phone or tablet and leave the DVDs at home!
You will need Internet access and a device with a modern Web browser. Ad blocking software can cause problems when viewing the videos. Please add http://www.compassclassroom.com/ to your whitelist to enjoy playback.
No. As long as you maintain an active subscription, you will receive the subscription product at the price posted when purchased. If you cancel your subscription and wish to access the content again, you will need to purchase a subscription at the current price.
Once you’ve logged in to your account, go to “Subscriptions” on the left-hand menu. Click “Manage” on the desired subscription and you will see information about your subscription on the profile page that loads. You can see the product, start date, billng amount, and next billing date of your subscription. Contact us if you have any questions about your subscription.
We offer a comprehensive satisfaction guarantee as follows:
We want you and your kids to be pleased with everything you buy from us, so we guarantee a full refund if you’re not completely satisfied. Shop with confidence!
You will no longer have access to the content purchased as a subscription at the end of that billing period.
Once you’ve logged in to your account, go to “Subscriptions” on the left-hand menu. Click “Manage” on the desired subscription and “Cancel This Subscription” on the subscription profile that loads. Contact us if you have any difficulty canceling your subscription. You will have access to the content until the end of your current billing period.