- In Lesson 33, question #25 is missing, only appearing on the Worksheet Answers with its solution. This unfortunately threw off the numbering of remaining questions for that lesson.
- In Lesson 35, the singular declension of alius, alia, aliud is partially incorrect. Use this pattern (Nominative>Genitive>…Ablative) instead:
- Masculine: alius, alterius, alii, alium, alio
- Feminine: alia, alterius, alii, aliam, alia
- Neuter: aliud, alterius, alii, aliud, alio
- In Lesson 36, line 8 of Worksheet 36B the perfect stem of iacere is incorrectly listed as iecu–. The answer key correctly indicates that iec– is the perfect stem.
- In Lesson 41, sentence #1 of Worksheet B in the answer key states “the girl who laughs = the laughing girl”, but the correct translation should be “the girl who sings = the singing girl.”
- On Quiz 35, the correct answer to Question #37 should be D based on the vocabulary list in Exercise C of the lesson.
- On Quiz 35, questions #44 & #45 should have the same options:
- a) That mountain is high.
- b) That mountain is higher.
- c) That mountain is highest. Answer C is still correct, but B was supposed to be the same for comparison of answers.
- On Quiz 36, question #7 in the answer key incorrectly indicates A (true); however, the correct answer is B (false). The perfect stem of audire is audiv–.
- On Quiz 36, question #39 in the answer key states B (to accuse). The correct answer should be E (almost all of the above) since A, B, & C are all acceptable definitions of accusare.
- On Quiz 41, question #23 in the answer key lists A, but the correct answer is C.