Seek Social Justice is a small group video curriculum on poverty and social justice. It provides a framework for exploring the roots of social breakdown and what can be done about it. The six-lesson series examines the roles and responsibilities of family, business, government, church and individuals in promoting social justice by profiling real-world examples of effective action:
- Rethinking Social Justice | Trevecca Nazarene University (Intro)
- Cultivating Justice from the Ground Up | HIS Bridgebuilders (Marriage)
- Serving the Whole Person | Leesburg Baptist Church (Church)
- Restoring Dignity and Purpose | Men of Valor Prison Ministry (Work)
- Maintaining the Social Conditions for Justice | Shyima’s Story (Government)
- Breaking Ground | Summary (Individuals)
Additional video pieces include SSJ Trailer and Credits.
Video formats included with this purchase:
- High Definition (HD) mov for use with Apple iTunes (free download) or Quicktime on a Windows PC or Mac.
Note: These files can only be played back on a Mac or PC computer.