4.5 —Lesson 4 Exam
Complete Exam #4.
- Define the Sacred and Secular realms from a Biblical understanding.
- Why did Modernity divorce these two realms?
- How does Tradition prevent the separation of the Sacred from the Secular?
- How did the piracy of early Modernity illustrate the divorce between the Sacred and the Secular?
- Name 1 unique trait about each of the following pirates/privateers: Sir Francis Drake, William Kidd, Edward Teach.
- Name 3 unique traits about the rule of the Enlightened Despots Maria Theresa and Joseph II.
- Name 3 unique traits about the rule of one of the following Enlightened Despots: Frederick the Great or Catherine the Great.
- How did the rulers in questions 6 & 7 further divorce the Sacred from the Secular?